- This event has passed.
Western Weekend Saturday Fiesta
Join friends and neighbors at the 71st Annual Western Weekend in downtown Point Reyes for a community hoedown at Toby’s Feed Barn.
Saturday June 1 at Toby’s
• 1pm – 4H Fair, Food & Fun, Awards at 3pm
• 3-5pm – Gallery Route One: Artists in the Schools and Latino Photography Project Reception
• 5-6pm – Point Reyes Children’s Choir and 50 voices of ¡Cantemos Juntos!
• 5:30pm – Mexican Dinner
• 6-9pm – Traditional Barn Dance
• 6:30-9:30 – Barn Dance and Junior Grand Marshal Award
• 7:30pm – Presentation of 2019 Grand Marshal, Junior & Deputy Grand Marshal
Admission is free and all ages are welcome.
Mexican Dinner – serving pozole, tamales and aguas frescas (by donation) and Abriendos Caminos will host the famous salsa-tasting contest.
¡Cantemos Juntos! is a local choral ensemble singing Latin-American songs led by Tim Weed and Jacob Leyva. A project of West Marin Choir.
Point Reyes Children’s Choir celebrates its second year of magical music-making.